Penney and Associates – Chico
Penney & Associates Chico Office
Chico Creek Professional Park
1660 Humboldt Road – Suite 4
Chico, CA 95928
Phone: (530) 899-2777
Penney and Associates maintains office space covering the vast majority of California. Contact us now for a location that is convenient for you!
Chico is the most populous city in Butte County, California. Located in the upper part of the state, the “City of Trees” is the cultural, educational, and economic center of Northern Sacramento Valley. With tree-lined streets and a blend of traditional and modern homes, Chico is also home to California State University. As a burgeoning college town, the city is also a haven for nature enthusiasts and lovers. No truer is then when it comes to Bidwell Park, which is one of the nation’s largest municipal parks. From barbecues and nature hikes to evening strolls, the Park truly captures the family orientated allure and essence of the city.
The City of Roses
With an ethnically diverse population, Chico is simply a fine place to work and raise a family in. With its picturesque backdrops and scenic imagery – the town is also known as “The City of Roses”. This is, of course, due to its breathtaking floral arrangements and gardens that are nestled within serene and tranquil environments. Chico also features a myriad of fine dining establishments, shopping venues, cinemas, and a captivating mix of city and down home country living. Like any other city in America, however, Chico does have its share of legal matters and disputes. This is especially true when it comes to personal injury lawsuits, which seems to be a growing problem in the city and adjacent areas.
Personal Injury Lawyers in Chico
When it comes to personal injury lawyers – they are committed to excellence in all legal matters and disputes. Whether injured on the job or at the hands of another individual, personal injury attorneys will fight to defend your legal rights across the board. They also work diligently to secure timely and proper restitution for medical bills, loss of employment, and other financial mishaps stemming from your personal injuries. With years of extensive legal experience, Penney and Associates is a reputable firm in Chico, CA, that has helped countless clients get the justice they deserve. From car accidents via DUI and DWI offenders to marital disputes, the agency has a proven track record of favorable outcomes and judgments for clients. They also work hard to ensure all offenders are prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
What are Personal Injuries?
Personal injuries can stem from a number of problems and issues. The most common revolve around work-related mishaps and accidents that lead to bodily harm. If you or a loved one has suffered an injury at the job place, you may be entitled to restitution. Chico attorneys truly go those extra miles to investigate and prosecute negligent business owners that fail to adhere to safety regulations. They also conduct extensive interviews, while gathering evidence and testimonials to help fortify their client cases. As always, they will fight to secure Workman’s Compensation, as well as monetary assistance and complete damages from those responsible for injuries. While work-related injuries are synonymous with personal injury lawsuits, cases can also be filed due to:
· Car accidents via drunk drivers – DUI and DWI cases.
· Slips and falls in commercial venues, restaurants, and department stores – failure to provide a safe environment.
· Personal injuries stemming from criminal acts and behavior – robberies, home invasions, muggings, and assaults.
· Marital and spousal abuse – physical altercations – family assaults.
· Injuries sustained at live sporting events, cinemas, public parks, sidewalks, etc.
· Bodily harm as a result of intentional or unintentional negligence – medical and civil lawsuits.
With Penney and Associates in Chico, CA, you get experienced attorneys that will truly fight for your legal rights. The first step in filing a personal injury lawsuit is to consult with one of their highly-dedicated lawyers. This can be done via contacting the firm directly – or simply sending an e-mail or text message. Consultations are designed to review your case and see if it holds merit. Attorneys will, of course, advise you of your legal rights, while discussing vital points on the situation and the injuries you sustained. If the attorney feels your case should proceed, he or she will formulate a strategic plan of action that must be followed accordingly. This can include but not limited to:
· Firm appointed doctors that will examine your injuries, take photographs, and file all the appropriate paperwork and records for the case.
· Direct discussions with your own primary care physician – gathering evidence, medical bills, and loss of employment paperwork for the case and judge.
· Speaking with witnesses, family members, friends, and others that are directly involved in the personal injury case or lawsuit.
· Filing all pertinent and legal paperwork in a timely and professional manner.
· Discussing the intricate details of the case itself, as well as guiding you through the murky waters of personal injury lawsuits.
· Discussing settlement amounts – restitution, Workman’s Compensation, and other options for securing entitlements and damages for your injuries.
Why Personal Injury Attorneys?
Personal injury attorneys have the tools and expertise to protect and defend your legal rights. If you feel you have been wronged or have fallen into the bureaucracy of government aid and monetary assistance programs – Chico lawyers will help you get what is owed. They will also be with you every step of the way in the process, and will not accept compensation until and unless your case is won. Local attorneys also know how to work with judges to secure favorable outcomes – and ensure that offenders get what they deserve. In this day and age, it is simply vital to fight for your legal rights in any and all matters. With Penney and Associates in Chico, CA – you get seasoned attorneys that have won countless personal injury cases and secured millions in damages for their clients. If you want to file a lawsuit or get more information on the process, now is simply the time!