Frederick W. Penney
Frederick Penney has the highest AVVO personal injury attorney rating of a 10– “Superb Lawyer”. Frederick Penney is an AV Preeminent rated Attorney by Martindale Hubbell, one of the most prestigious ratings system in the United States. This is the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards. Mr. Penney has also been rated AV Preeminent by the opinions of the members of the Judiciary. Frederick Penney has been appointed by the Placer County Court as a Settlement Conference Judge, better known as a Judge Pro-Tem. Mr. Penney preforms this duty only on occasion.
Born in 1963, admitted to the California State Bar in 1992. Mr. Penney received his B.A. degree from Brigham Young University in 1988 in Philosophy. He attended J. Reuben Clark Law School where he received his J.D. degree in 1991.
Following his admission to the bar he briefly worked for a nationwide personal injury firm. Due to numerous requests from potential clients, he opened the law firm of Penney and Associates in 1992. Mr. Penney as a young lawyer was contracted by a national law firm to take a number of their difficult cases to trial. Within six months of passing his bar he was lead trial lawyer in a large Superior Court personal injury case. Early in his career Mr. Penney has been featured in magazines, newspapers and on the local nightly news about a number of cases.
Mr. Penney is the author of numerous personal injury articles. He became a member of the California Trial Lawyers Association in 1993. He has been admitted in 1992 and 1993 to the Federal Eastern District Court and the 9th District Court of Appeals. Mr. Penney has appeared in cases that have had issues litigated successfully before the California Supreme Court. Fred Penney is a member of the United States Supreme Court Bar and an officer of the court. Mr. Penney is a settlement conference judge for the Placer County Superior Court.
Mr. Penney is the host of Radio Law Talk, a radio show discussing the latest trending legal topics and news. Radio Law Talk is broadcast throughout many areas and can be found on SRN Radio networks.
The Penney and Associates firm has now expanded to offices in Sacramento, Roseville, Chico, Rocklin and Irvine with satellite offices in Fairfield, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, San Francisco and Southern California. Penney and Associates Cases have been featured on the National Nightly News, local nightly news, radio news programs and numerous articles in print media. Penney and Associates California Personal Injury Lawyers have handled numerous high profile personal injury cases and thousands of personal injury cases which has made the Penney & Associates® firm arguably one of the most sought after personal injury firms in the state.
In The Media
- 14 Entrepreneurs Explain How They’ve Built Their Personal Brands - CEO Blog Nation
- Survey: Financial Goals for Americans Include Paying Off Debt, Saving for Retirement, & Building Emergency Funds - Lend EDU
- 15 Super-Smart Ways to Start a Business on a Budget - Opp Loans
- How to Ask for More Time to Consider a Job Offer - Up Journey
- How to Ask Someone to Be Your Mentor, 25+ Amazing Tips - Up Journey
Video Media, Radio, & Podcasts
- Life Time Achievement Award America’s Top 100 Attorneys
- Member Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- Member Multimillion Dollar Advocate Forum
- Sacramento Magazines Top Lawyers 2015-to present
- AVVO 10.0 Superb Rating for Personal Injury
- AVVO Client’s Choice for Personal Injury
- AV Preeminent
- RUE Ratings Best Attorneys of America Lifetime Rating
- Super Lawyers Rated Attorney
- Super Lawyer Northern California 2019
- Legal Analyst for USA Radio
*Please remember that this information will be kept 100% confidential. No information will be submitted or released to any individual or business except Penney and Associates and its affiliates. Please be aware, however, that the firm does not accept all matters referred to it, and that no attorney-client relationship will be created simply because a message was sent to us. "Pay Nothing unless we collect" only applies to personal injury cases.