Stewart P. Galbraith
Born March 25, 1964; admitted to the California bar in 1990. Mr. Galbraith received his B.A., with honors, from California State University at Sacramento in 1987.
He graduated from California Western School of Law in 1990, Cum Laude, where he served as an editor and staff writer for the California Western Law Review.
Mr. Galbraith received the American Jurisprudence Award in Legal Writing and interned at the California Court of Appeal, Fourth Appellate District. Following law school, Mr. Galbraith worked for eight years with a Sacramento insurance defense law firm, defending personal injury cases.
In 1998, he began his employment with Penney & Associates in Roseville, specializing in personal injury law. In July of 1999, he opened and began managing the Penney & Associates satellite office in Chico, California, limiting his practice to personal injury cases on behalf of the injured party. Penney & Associates®California Personal Injury Lawyers is fortunate to have the expertise of Mr. Galbraith as well as be on the team.
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
- $5.3 Million Settlement – Pick-up Truck vs. Auto – Wrongful Death – Glenn County
- $1.8 Million Settlement – Auto v. Auto – Lower leg injuries. Settled on eve of trial – Yolo County
- $950,000 Settlement at Mediation – Semi-Truck v. Auto – Skull fracture & concussion – Butte County
- $427,924.89 Jury Verdict – Disputed Liability Auto v. Auto – Knee injury – San Francisco County
- American Board Of Trial Advocates Member
*Please remember that this information will be kept 100% confidential. No information will be submitted or released to any individual or business except Penney and Associates and its affiliates. Please be aware, however, that the firm does not accept all matters referred to it, and that no attorney-client relationship will be created simply because a message was sent to us. "Pay Nothing unless we collect" only applies to personal injury cases.